We are waiting for vacation to come...one week from today and we will be in California. YAY!!!! This will be Kaleigh's first trip to Disneyland so I cannot wait to see what her reaction is going to be. Life around here is pretty normal. Work and play every day. Last week Kaleigh had her 3 year check up. She weighs 25 and a half pounds and 36 inches tall. She got her last Hepatitis shot and she didn't even cry. What a big, brave girl she is becoming. Then today she had her 6 month check up at the Dentist.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ALLISON!! I can't believe the vacation is over!! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys and Kaleigh is a true girl- loves shopping! Plus, she made my weekend by "letting" me push the cart and hold her hand- She now knows how to get anything from Aunt Jaime! Thanks for sharing her- Can't wait for the BBQ- I'll let you know as soon as I get my schedule!
Post a Comment